0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Who created the Red Cross?
2. How many soldiers died in one day at Solferino according to the lecture?
3. Why does the professor mention Napoleon III?
4. What was the Battle of Solferino?
5. Why does the professor mention Clara Barton?
6. What happened to Henri Dunant because of his efforts and activities for the ICRC?