0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. When did the Summer Olympic Games begin?
2. How long did the Olympic Games last in their original form?
3. According to the lecture, where does the word “stadium” come from?
4. How would one refer to the period between two Olympic Games?
5. One can infer that some Olympic victors would return to their hometowns with:
6. When and by whom were the Olympic Games abandoned?