0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How is this lecture organized?
2. When did the term “United Nations” originate?
3. What can be inferred about the League of Nations?
4. Why does the professor mention the Treaty of Versailles?
5. Why does the professor mention the International Telecommunication Union, the Telegraph Union, and The Universal Postal Union?
6. When did the United Nations officially come into existence?