0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. How has the professor organized her conference?
2. What happened on July 5, 1954?
3. Why does the professor speak of the disk with That’s All Right on the A side and Blue Moon of Kentucky on the reverse?
4. Why did Presley walk into the offices of Sun Records in August 1953?
5. According to the conference, what did the students study before this?
6. Why does the professor speak of biographer Peter Guralnick?