0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What aspect of kitsch does the professor mainly discuss?
2. Why does the professor mention the Mona Lisa?
3. According to the professor, where did the term “kitsch” originate?
4. According to the lecture, what is NOT true of kitsch?
5. What can be inferred about the student when she says this: “But… can’t kitschy also mean something good. Something… um, in style. Like I thought something nostalgic or retrograde could also be called kitsch”?
6. What city is an obvious example of kitch?