0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. What can be said about the British involvement in India in the 18th century?
2. One can infer that commerce with India started:
3. What is the main aspect of English presence in India that is discussed in this lecture?
4. How many ships were sent to Asia per year?
5. Where was the company mainly settled in India?
6. Why does the professor mention British involvement in Indian politics?