0 of 6 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 6 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
What aspect of Fourier’s life is the professor mainly discussing?
2. According to the lecture, what is a feature of romanticism?
3. What does the professor think of Fourier?
4. Why does the professor mention moons and lemonade?
5. What can be inferred about Charles Fourier?
6. Who were the main utopian socialists, apart from Fourier?